1. How to Sync Huawei Contacts with Mac
There are not many options available when it comes to syncing contacts on your Huawei mobile device with your Mac computer. Therefore, this section focuses on one option that we think will be your best bet for accomplishing this.
We believe that the best way to get the contacts from your Huawei mobile device onto your Mac computer is by using an application called SyncMate.
Syncmate allows you to connect Huawei to Mac in a way that previously wasn’t possible. This program allows you to easily sync your contacts and data on your mobile device with your computer, provided that your computer runs on Windows via its Hisuite app, but there is no Hisuite for Mac software available from Huawei. So, what’s a Mac user to do? Download SyncMate!
Here’s a short guide on how to sync your contacts from your Huawei mobile device onto your Mac computer via SyncMate:
- Download SyncMate.
- Install this software onto your Mac computer. There is a “pro” option available, which has more sync options and customizable settings, but you do not have the upgrade to this option in order to perform a simple Huawei Mac sync.
- Open SyncMate, and click the “Add New (+)” on the left side of the program. Then, choose “Android device” for your Huawei phone.
- You’ll see a variety of tabs at the top of your screen, navigate to the right of these tabs and click the “+” button. Next, specify your sync parameters.
- Once you’ve chosen your parameters, click “Sync” and your contacts will be synced between your Huawei device and your Mac computer.