We take photos every day. Our phones and computers are full with pictures, screenshots, received or downloaded images. Sometimes it is difficult to remember where is that one picture you want to show to your friends - on your phone camera roll, on tablet, or maybe in your Mac's Downloads folder.
Keeping all these images and albums in sync is possible with SyncMate Expert.
A few words about SyncMate Expert
SyncMate Expert is a powerful synchronization software that can easily sync Photos albums on Mac with albums on Android devices and vice versa. You can also manage albums right from the SyncMate window: create new albums or transfer photos to existing ones.
Details about Android to Mac photos synchronization can be found here.
How to sync photos on Mac with Android using SyncMate
The steps listed below will explain how to transfer photos from Android to Mac.
- Download SyncMate, install it on your Mac and launch. As photos sync plugin available in Expert edition, you will need to upgrade. This can be done here (we recommend you to test SyncMate Free Edition, which allows syncing contacts and calendars, prior to upgrading to Expert).
- In the left pane click ‘Add New’ link, choose Android device and connect it to your Mac.
- Press "+" button in the top panel and choose “Photos” from the plugins list; specify sync parameters (albums or folders on Mac and device,
sync direction, etc.).
- You can tune conversion settings for images if needed.
- When parameters are set, click “Sync” and pictures will be synced between two devices.
Due to specifics of Photos library structure, it may freeze when syncing more than 5K images/50 albums.