We take photos every day. Our phones and computers are full with pictures, screenshots, received or downloaded images. Sometimes it is difficult to remember where is that one picture you want to show to your friends - on your phone camera roll, on tablet, or maybe in your Mac's Downloads folder.
Keeping all these images and albums in sync is possible with SyncMate Expert.
A few words about SyncMate Expert
SyncMate Expert is a powerful synchronization software that can easily sync Photos albums on Mac with albums on Android devices and vice versa. You can also manage albums right from the SyncMate window: create new albums or transfer photos to existing ones.
Details about Android & Mac synchronization can be found here.
How to sync photos on Mac with Android using SyncMate
The steps listed below will explain the sync process.
- Download SyncMate, install it on your Mac and launch. As photos sync plugin available in Expert edition, you will need to upgrade. This can be done here (we recommend you to test SyncMate Free Edition, which allows syncing contacts and calendars, prior to upgrading to Expert).
- In the left pane click ‘Add New’ link, choose Android device and connect it to your Mac.
- Press "+" button in the top panel and choose “Photos” from the plugins list; specify sync parameters (albums or folders on Mac and device,
sync direction, etc.).
- You can tune conversion settings for images if needed.
- When parameters are set, click “Sync” and pictures will be synced between two devices.
Due to specifics of Photos library structure, it may freeze when syncing more than 5K images/50 albums.
SyncMate allows syncing your Mac not just with Android devices (HTC, Huawei, Samsung, etc.) - you can also sync Mac with iOS phones and tablets, other Mac computers, online accounts and storages (iCloud, Google, Dropbox), Windows services (Outlook, Office 365 Home and Business editions).
Find details about supported devices/accounts and sync options for them here.
SyncMate requires OS X 10.10 and is compatible with Android 5.x-10.x devices and iOS 5.x-13.x devices.
More How To's
- How to sync contacts in Android with Contacts on Mac
- How to sync music and videos in Music on Mac with Android
- How to sync Safari bookmarks on Mac with bookmarks on Android devices
- An easy way to synchronize folders on Mac with Android devices
- How to sync Android calendar with Mac
- How to sync music on Mac with your Android
- Android file transfer for Mac: mount Android devices as Mac disks
- Sync your Mac and Android automatically
- Back up your Android personal data on Mac
- How to manage Android SMS on Mac
- View and manage Android call history on Mac
Version 8.1.475 (30 Mar, 2020) Release notes
Category: System Utilities