Keep Calendars in sync between Android
The days when switching between the platforms was long and complicated are gone. Syncing Android phone with your Mac is as easy as an iPhone with Mac sync. Moreover, syncing the most vital data like events in your calendar and contacts can be done in the background through SyncMate for FREE! SyncMate is the right tool for you to sync calendar entries and manage the important dates easily throughout all your devices.
So what is SyncMate?
SyncMate is a universal tool that allows syncing data on your Mac with Android devices - phones or tablets. Free version will sync your contacts and calendars between Mac and Android devices. Expert (paid) version allows syncing images, videos, music, folders, reminders, bookmarks and much more between Mac and Android. You can mount Android as Mac disk or manage SMS directly on Mac. More information about Android and Mac sync can be found here.
How to sync Android calendar with Mac?
Follow these steps to sync Android calendar with iCal on Mac:
- Download and install SyncMate on your Mac. Once the installation is complete, launch the application to display the main window.
- In the left pane click ‘Add New’ link. Choose Android device.
- Choose the connection type. Syncing can be performed through USB, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
- Press "+" button in the top panel and choose “Calendar” from the plugins list; specify sync parameters.
- Click ‘Sync’ and calendars will be updated on your devices.
In addition to Android devices, SyncMate will sync your Mac with iOS devices, other Mac computers, online accounts and storages (iCloud, Google, Dropbox), any mounted devices or MTP devices, Outlook & Microsoft Office solutions.
Set up syncing preferences once and you won’t even have to click Sync button anymore. Syncing will happen in the background, so nothing will distract you
More about supported devices/accounts and sync options for them
can be found here.
SyncMate requires OS X 10.8.5 and is compatible with Android 4.x-8.x devices and iOS 5.x-11.x devices.
More How To's
- How to sync contacts in Android with Address Book on Mac
- How to sync photos in Android with your Mac
- How to sync music and videos in iTunes on Mac with Android
- How to sync Safari bookmarks on Mac with bookmarks on Android devices
- An easy way to synchronize folders on Mac with Android devices
- How to sync music on Mac with your Android
- Android file transfer for Mac: mount Android devices as Mac disks
- Sync your Mac and Android automatically
- Back up your Android personal data on Mac
- How to manage Android SMS on Mac