The days when switching between the platforms was long and complicated are gone. Syncing Android phone with your Mac is as easy as an iPhone with Mac sync. Moreover, syncing the most vital data like events in your calendar and contacts can be done in the background through SyncMate for FREE! SyncMate is the right tool for you to sync calendar entries and manage the important dates easily throughout all your devices.
So what is SyncMate?
SyncMate is a universal tool that allows Mac file syncing with Android devices - phones or tablets. Free version will sync your contacts and calendars between Mac and Android devices. Expert (paid) version allows syncing images, videos, music, folders, reminders, bookmarks and much more between Mac and Android. You can manage SMS directly on Mac. More information about Android and Mac sync can be found here.
How to sync Android calendar with Mac?
Follow these steps to sync Android calendar with iCal on Mac:
- Download and install SyncMate on your Mac. Once the installation is complete, launch the application to display the main window.
- In the left pane click ‘Add New’ link. Choose Android device.
- Choose the connection type. Syncing can be performed through USB, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
- Press "+" button in the top panel and choose “Calendar” from the plugins list; specify sync parameters.
- Click ‘Sync’ and calendars will be updated on your devices.