HTC sync manager for Mac users
How to sync HTC with Mac via USB using SyncMate
Using SyncMate will enable you to save lots of time looking for ways to connect your HTC phone with your Mac via USB. This is the most common way to connect your phone with your Mac since it’s stable and offers great transfer speeds.
The user interface and smoothness offered by SyncMate makes it the top choice for all HTC users looking for an alternative ever since the HTC Sync Manager Mac app is no longer available. Here are the steps to follow when using SyncMate:
• Mount to sync: - you have the option to mount the HTC phone to Mac and sync any content manually.
• AutoSync: - Sync when other side is available every … - this option lets you set up automatic sync every time the HTC phone is connected with the frequency you choose. - AutoSync only when SyncMate’s GUI is hidden - choosing this option will mean the sync process only takes place when the SyncMate interface is hidden.
How to Sync HTC Phone with Mac wirelessly using SyncMate
Contacts & Calendars FREE
Sync music, photos and videos EXPERT
Manage SMS EXPERT
Sync a lot! EXPERT
Frequently Asked Questions
If you previously used HTC sync manager Mac you will first have to remove it manually to use other solutions.
- To do so, access Activity Monitor and switch the filter to “All Process”, select “HTC Sync Manager 2.0.60” and click “Quit Process”.
- Then, drag the HTC Sync Manager to Trash.
- Next, access Library in Finder and open the Preferences folder, and move all the HTC Sync Manager files to Trash. Do the same with the files in Application Support and Caches.
- Go to the Trash icon in the dock, right-click on it and select “Secure Empty Trash”.
Submit your email address to get link for quick download and get started!