Keep bookmarks in sync between
Mac and Android
Having your bookmarks synced among all devices you are surfing Internet on can simplify your web life a lot. No need to remember whether you bookmarked a page on Mac or in your Android browser. With SyncMate Expert Safari bookmarks on your Mac will be perfectly synchronized with bookmarks on all Android devices running Android 3.x-5.x you are using.
Few words about SyncMate Expert
SyncMate Expert is a multitasking synchronization tool that allows managing and syncing bookmarks in your Android device with Safari bookmarks on Mac.
Besides bookmarks sync, Expert version of SyncMate allows syncing images, videos, music, iTunes playlists, folders, etc. between Mac and Android devices. You can mount Android as a Mac disk or manage SMS directly on Mac.
Free version of SyncMate is also available and will sync contacts and calendars on Mac with Android.
How to sync Safari bookmarks on Mac with Android?
Follow these steps to sync bookmarks on Mac with Android 3.x-5.x using SyncMate.
- Download SyncMate and install it on your Mac. Bookmarks sync plugin is available in Expert edition so you will need to upgrade your basic version. You can upgrade here (we recommend you to test SyncMate Free Edition, which allows syncing contacts and calendars, prior to upgrading to Expert).
- In the left pane click ‘Add New’ link and choose Android device and connect your phone or tablet to your Mac.
- Press "+" button in the top panel and choose “Safari Bookmarks” from the plugins list; specify sync parameters. By the way, you can delete Android bookmarks right from SyncMate interface if required.
- Once parameters are set, click “Sync” and bookmarks will be updated on your devices.
- Once you set up everything for your liking, click “Sync” and you'll get your contacts on both your devices.
SyncMate allows syncing your Mac not just with Android devices. You can sync data on Mac with iOS devices, other Mac computers, online accounts and storages (iCloud, Google, Dropbox), Windows services (Outlook, Office 365 Home and Business editions) as well.
More about supported devices/accounts and sync options for them
can be found here.
SyncMate requires OS X 10.8.5 and is compatible with Android 4.x-8.x devices and iOS 5.x-11.x devices. Note, that Bookmarks sync is supported in Android 3.x-5.x running devices only.
More How To's
- How to sync contacts in Android with Contacts on Mac
- How to sync photos in Android with your Mac
- How to sync music and videos in iTunes on Mac with Android
- An easy way to synchronize folders on Mac with Android devices
- How to sync Android calendar with Mac
- How to sync music on Mac with your Android
- Android file transfer for Mac: mount Android devices as Mac disks
- Sync your Mac and Android automatically
- Back up your Android personal data on Mac
- How to manage Android SMS on Mac
- View and manage Android call history on Mac