It is very important to keep all data synced between your computer and mobile device. But having it synced automatically is even more convenient. Imagine your contacts or calendar events you’ve added half an hour ago while having coffee are automatically synced with your Mac iCal or Contacts once you are back home. Sounds really great! And it is possible with SyncMate Expert. All you need to do is configure all the settings when syncing first time and they will be used in further
A few words about SyncMate
With SyncMate you can easily sync data on your Android device with Mac computer. SyncMate comes in two versions - Free (allows syncing personal data like contacts and calendars) and Expert (will sync images, videos, music, playlists, folders with files and more). With Expert edition you can manage text messages directly on Mac.
How to sync data automatically with SyncMate
These simple steps will explain how to enable AutoSync option in SyncMate.
- Download SyncMate Free edition, install it on your Mac and launch. AutoSync option is available in Expert edition only, so you will need to upgrade your Free version. You can upgrade here (we recommend you to test SyncMate Free Edition prior to upgrading to Expert).
- Click ‘Add New’ link in the left panel, choose Android device and connect your phone or tablet to your Mac.
- Once Android device is connected, you can find “AutoSync” option in “Summary” tab. Enable it and set AutoSync parameters for the first sync. SyncMate allows syncing data automatically when the connected device is available; syncing at a specific time; syncing in the background. These settings will be implemented for all future sync sessions.
SyncMate will sync data on your Mac not only with Android devices, but with iOS devices, other Mac computers, online accounts and storages (iCloud, Google, Dropbox), Windows services (Outlook, Office 365 Home and Business editions). All these devices are synced with Mac within one app - SyncMate.
Find more info about supported devices/accounts and sync options for them here.
SyncMate requires OS X 10.10 and is compatible with Android 5.x-10.x devices and iOS 5.x-13.x devices.
More How To's
- How to sync contacts in Android with Contacts on Mac
- How to sync photos in Android with your Mac
- How to sync music and videos in Music on Mac with Android
- How to sync Safari bookmarks on Mac with bookmarks on Android devices
- An easy way to synchronize folders on Mac with Android devices
- How to sync Android calendar with Mac
- How to sync music on Mac with your Android
- Android file transfer for Mac: mount Android devices as Mac disks
- Back up your Android personal data on Mac
- How to manage Android SMS on Mac
- View and manage Android call history on Mac
Version 8.1.475 (30 Mar, 2020) Release notes
Category: System Utilities